Followers

Monday 1 May 2017

SUNNY DAY CRAFTING CHALLENGES - MAY

Hello once again.
A new challenge at SUNNY DAY CRAFTING begins today.....
for the month of MAY
**The challenges are now monthly at SDC instead of weekly.**
The theme this month is...
OUR PHOTO INSPIRATION
So here is my DT inspiration for you....
I cut a 6x6 kraft card base card and layered the front with blue mirri card then another
layer with a blue and white stripey paper. I printed a pre-coloured digi image of a GRADUATION OWL from Polkadoodles and cut it out using a pierced circle die. I stamped a sentiment and cut it out as a flag. Lastly I placed a blue self-adhesive pearl in each corner.
 I hope you like it and you will join in with our challenge.
Good luck!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy crafting!!

Mary..
DT member for Sunny Day Crafting.

Please do visit our other DT members blogs for more inspiration.
Agnieszka
Amy
Deb
Janis
 Sherry
Janice
Carolyn
Suzanne
Jenny



1 comment:

  1. wow Mary this card is just gorgeous with lovely colouring and colours.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia xx
    Making Memories Crafting
    Digitally Made

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for visiting my blog today!
I will always read all comments.
If you have a question please do ask.